Sunday, October 21, 2007

Yes, IT happened...

Well it happened. We went to let the dogs out, and Kenya, the big cow who never listens (don't ask, wasn't our problem until now) ran after a skunk. And completely contrary to all of our shouted protests, chased a skunk under the trailer and tried to bite it, even though it had sprayed her, all over her neck and chin, and then finally, into her mouth. Needless to say, the whole place, house, yard, garage, everything.... REEKS! I have never really had anything against skunks, even found them mildly interesting and I daresay cute-ish. Never more. If I have power over the situation, their certain death will be my only pleasure... Ughh, after staying up nearly all night and much washing, scrubbing and deoderizing, I still can't get the smell out of my soft palate. Poor Lynn and Anne and Travis...


6 comments:

Julie said...

I thought you were going to say your dog had it's babies. I was all caught up in reading it. That stinks though!! Literally...

Colton said...

This blog makes me miss my ferret.

Heitmann Family said...

Oh, I think I can smell you from here. Oh, wait that may just be Lauryn's diaper!! Sorry you got skunked, no fun!!!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

You wanna here a skunk joke...no you don't, it stinks! No Fun!!

*Katie May* said...

Ahh man sooo Sorry!!!

Jaime said...

P U!!! Heheheheh