Monday, October 15, 2007

Rent a Potty Pony!!!

Well the story is that Brynlie is going through that wonderful time of Potty Training. She has a motivational chart that gives her a reward when she fills the squares with a sticker. She gets a sticker every time that she goes to the bathroom. Her reward this time was a pony ride furnished by our wonderfully sweet horse Dante. Needless to say that she had gone like 16 times a day.

So this last Saturday, the whole family turned out to watch Brynlie on her Potty Pony Ride. We walked into the field to grab Dante and the other horses, and tied him up to tack him out. Ty was just beginning to brush Dante down when Brynlie let out a scream and started to cry. We all jumped thinking that maybe the horses had scared her, or that one had nibbled on her looking for treats. When asked what had happened, she stuck out her bottom lip and cried, " I want to ride the pony, RIGHT NOW!!" She is too cute. When she was on, and walking around she was so happy, it was adorable. She ended up having so much fun, that Travis had to have a ride too. Which of course Dante was glad to oblige with.


5 comments:

Julie said...

Rent a potty pony! hahah I'm crackin up. Man Brynlie sounds like Varuca on Willy Wonka.."RIGHT NOW!" Yesh, she's gonna give me trouble. Thank you guys again that was so much fun. I can't wait to come up and show her your dogs sometime...and soon to be puppies!! I actually just saw Uncle Lynn (I had to get a root canal!yeeeesh) anyway he told me about the reception planning party! Dude lets get crackin. Jena needs to get her butt down here. Call me sometime.

Heitmann Family said...

OH, we need to come and visit. The kids would love to have a ride on your horse. Sadly we couldn't call it a potty pony ride because none of my kids are potty training right now. I am not really sad about that though!!! We'll figure something out-

The Constantines said...

Oh how tender! Those pictures are so cute! I love the ones you took of the view... it makes me miss home SO MUCH!

*Katie May* said...

Cute! Beautiful horse!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Sounds like a great incentive! :)