Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A new theme.

Along with all of the standard, everyday, family things, I thought that I would display some of the strange things I find while looking for more random knowledge. I will try to do this periodically, so as not to overwhelm, but hopefully it will also give you something to call your significant other over to look at in wonder/ astonishment/ suprise/ chagrin. To start with, I found this photo of a mushroom. And an intersting one at that.


It is a 'Bleeding Tooth Mushroom." Looks more like a crime scene to me. ST

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Please tell me that that mushroom is a non-eating one. Who in their right mind would try it. Where did you find those? Pretty cool to look at, only look at.

Julie said...

It looks like a cupcake! Good thing those aren't around here. Brynlie would eat those in a second!

*Katie May* said...

Wow that's crazy. Did you find out how posionous they are? Makes me want to look them up