Sunday, October 21, 2007

Autumnal Voyage

This last Friday, Lynn and Anne took us on a trip to Medford to shop for Brad and Molly's reception, to get out of town and to see if we could see some of the Autumn scenery. We of course became sidetracked, gloriously and discovered a wonderland of Aspen. It was absolutley beautiful. I love that Lynn discribed it as "a flower... except 30 feet tall!" Travis took the camera and was able to take some pictures, like the one of us guys. I only was able to snap a couple, but it was all worth it. Too bad the photos don't do the real thing justice. The crisp air, the smell of damp leaves, the breeze whispering through the trees. Good golly I love Autumn!


5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!

Julie said...

Wow those are great pictures. Did you guys get anything wonderful for the reception? We need a pow wow....with lots of food. Sometime this week? What are you up to?

Heitmann Family said...

Very Pretty, I always thought that one day I would make it to New England in the Autumn to see the changing of the colors. But maybe I should just head to Medford.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

DANG! That is a beautiful place. The way you describe things makes me want to be there. :) Maybe you should start writing a book...

Dawn said...

I wish we had autumn like that! It's gorgeous! All we have are brown pine trees to look at! Just found you off of Aimee's page, wanted to drop in and say hi, check us out at dawndespain.blogspot.com. Bye!